- Between 8.00- 8.30 AM, you can register yourself and your family or friends at KFDC for a day trip.
- Get recharged with a good breakfast.
- The day starts with a plantation visit helped by a trained guide to fully enjoy the natural beauty of Gavi.
- From 12.30 Noon, a sumptuous traditional Kerala Sandhya awaits your return from the plantation visit.
- After lunch, get ready for an adventurous yet relaxing boat ride.
- The proceed to the Cardamom Plantation to inhale aromatic whiffs of cardamom and then to the Curing house.
- Sabarimala Viewpoint is the next spot in your itinerary; the scenic beauty spot to capture the panoramic view of the Sabarimala hills and the pilgrim spot.
- Later proceed to the Museum where the skeletons of the animals are preserved.
- Return to the registration spot after a day full of sightseeing.
- Indulge yourself with a refreshing tea break before dispersing at 4.30 pm.